|Real Name||Adolf Hitler|
|Nickname||Herr Wolf, Werwolf, Wolfsschlucht, Gröfaz, Carpet-Chewer, Wolfsschanze, Teppichfresser, Wolf|
|Party||National Socialist German Workers’ Party (1921–45),
German Workers’ Party (1920–21)
|Political Journey||• In 1913, He was enlisted in the Bavarian Army. He gained the rank of corporal, earning accolades as a dispatch-runner. He won several awards for bravery, including the Iron Cross First Class.
• In 1919, Hitler attended his first meeting of the German Workers’ party, an anti-Semitic, nationalist group as a spy for the German Army.
• Hitler quickly gained his reputation as an engaging orator through his passion about the injustices faced by Germany as a result of the Treaty of Versailles.
• He quickly rose through the ranks and, by 1921, was the leader of the renamed National Socialist German Workers’ Party (Nazi).
• In the Election of May 1928, Nazi Party won 12 seats (2.6% of the vote) in the Reichstag.
• The German referendum of 1929 was important as it gained the Nazi Party recognition and credibility it never had before.
• At the July 1932 Elections, the Nazis became the largest party in the Reichstag, yet without a majority. Hitler withdrew support for Papen and demanded the Chancellorship. He was refused by Hindenburg.
• On 30 January 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor of a coalition government of the NSDAP-DNVP Party.
|Awards/Nominations||Iron Cross First Class
Iron Cross Second Class
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154.3 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 April 1889|
|Place of Birth||Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary|
|Date of Death||30 April 1945|
|Place of Death||Berlin, Germany|
|Age (At the time of Death)||56|
|Cause of Death||Suicide|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Alois Hitler|
|Controversies||• Hitler’s Political Career was full of Controversy, from his chancellorship until his death. When he became the Chancellor of Germany, He got many political persons killed, even of his own party, in “Night of the Long Knives” like Ernst Röhm, Gregor Strasser, Kurt Von Schleicher, Bavarian politician Gustav Ritter von Kahr etc.
• He was the racist. He caused holocaust of hundreds of thousands of Jews people.
|Favorite Movie||Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film)|
|Favorite Comedian||Charlie Chaplin|
|Girls, Affairs and More|